Boots n Bling VIP Contest Rules
NAME: BOOTS N BLING VIP EXPERIENCE
TYPE OF CONTEST: REWARDS CLUB
PRIZE(S): $500 GIFT CARD TO ARMENTOR JEWELERS, VIP TABLE FOR 8 + 16 DRINK TICKETS AT THE BOOTS N BLING JINGLE JAM AT CYPRESS BAYOU CASINO HOTEL
PRIZE(S) VALUE: $500
START DATE & TIME: 11/15
END DATE & TIME: 11/30 @ 10AM
WINNER(S) SELECTED AND NOTIFIED: 11/30 @ NOON
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR THIS CONTEST: MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO ENTER AND WIN
GENERAL CONTEST RULES (MAY VARY FROM SPECIFIC RULES STATED ABOVE)
- No Purchase Necessary – Void Where prohibited.
- Entrants must be U.S.- Louisiana (in the Lafayette, LA. Metro Area) residents who are 18 years of age or older unless specified otherwise. (e.g. By law, contest is only open to persons 21 years of age or older)
- Employees of Delta Media Corporation, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
- To Enter On-air – Listeners will be asked to call in on a designated telephone line or send in a fax at a particular time or times during any given airshift on the station. At the time that calls are solicited, the criteria for winning will be announced (e.g., first six callers, tenth caller, first caller with the correct answer). Winners will be selected by in accordance with the criteria announced when calls are solicited. The contest will be judged by Station personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including (1) the order in which calls were received and (2) whether any answer required to be given is correct. The station is not responsible for telephone system failure or other inability of entrants to reach telephone entry line.
- In the event that two (2) telephone lines are tied together during a phone in contest, the entire phone call will be disqualified and another phone call will be taken. The station cannot award duplicate prizes to both parties in a “tied together” situation. An example of a tied together call may be two (2) telephone calls originating from the same location or residence, or a party line.
- To Enter by Mail or on the the station website – Listeners will be asked to fill out a postcard or designated entry form (Including name, address, phone number, work number and date of birth) and send it in to the station’s studios [Name of Contest] at 3501 NW Evangeline Thruway Carencro, LA. 70520. All entries must be received by 5pm on the specified deadline date. The station is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- All calls or entries received from ineligible entrants will be void.
- Calling the station or sending in an entry constitutes prior permission to have your name, voice and/or likeness used on-air in other advertising for this or any future contests without compensation.
- The number of winners to be selected and the applicable prize(s) will be announced when calls are solicited or will be posted on the entry form. Each prize package will have an estimated retail value and winners will be notified that amount. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct/eligible entries received and the order in which telephone calls are received.
- NO substitution or transfer of any prize. For all contests on any station operated by Delta Media Corp, winners may win one minor prize within a 30-day period. Prizes valued at $399 or less will be deemed minor prizes. Winners may only win a major prize within a 180-day period (6 months). Prizes valued at $400 or more will be deemed major prizes. All federal, state and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner. Potential winners must execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form and IRS form W-9 within 10 days of notification. Noncompliance with portion of these rules may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Inability to notify prize winner via telephone numbers submitted would result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All materials submitted become the sole property of the station – Delta Media Corporation and none will be returned.
- The station may, due to unavailability of prizes, substitute another prize of equal value. Winners will then be notified of such substitutions.
- If the prize is a trip, all persons traveling on the trip must be 21 years of age or over, unless travelers under 21 are accompanied by at least one adult who is the parent or legal guardian of all of the minors. If the trip has age restrictions for all person traveling (e.g. Winner and guest must be over 21 years), then all guidelines must be followed or the trip will be forfeited by the winner.
- The station requires all winners, regardless of age, to sign the the station Prize Release Form granting the station permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with this and any other promotions and must waive any claim to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. Winners must waive any and all claims of liability against the station- Delta Media Corporation, their affiliates and respective employees and agents for any personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of any prize. If, after the contest has started, changes or updates are deemed necessary, the station will announce those changes at approximately 7:30am on the day of the change.
- Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 3501 NW Evangeline Thruway Carencro, LA. 70520.
- All Winners must wait at least 24 hours after winning to claim their prize, unless instructed otherwise. Unless otherwise specified, if the winner(s) cannot be contacted with 24 hours after the prize is awarded, an alternate winner may be selected at the Station’s discretion. Winners who fail to respond within 24 hours of prize notification are deemed to be waiving their prize claim and the prize will be forfeited. All prizes, unless otherwise specified, MUST be picked up within 30 days of winning. The station will not notify winners of the time remaining on their winnings. It is the winner’s responsibility to claim their winnings within the 30- day period. Prizes not claimed within the 30-day period will be forfeited and Delta Media Corporation has the liberty to give away unclaimed prizes. Only 1 minor prize per household within a 30 day period. Only 1 major prize per household within a 180-day period. Prizes are available for pickup at the station, 3501 NW Evangeline Thruway Carencro, LA. 70520 from 8am until 5pm, Monday through Friday. (Offices may be closed due to a national or federal holiday).
- Conditions and Restrictions. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify Delta Media Corporation the station, contest sponsors, or any other entity affiliated with the Contest and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest.